Infrastructure Development both public and private sector
Infrastructure development is a powerful force in today’s global economy.Hundreds of billions of Rands are being spent every year improving transportation, power, ports and terminals, and energy capabilities.
As countries seek to repair, replace, or build new infrastructure, they increasingly are looking to the private sector to help finance the huge required investment.
We offer solutions tailored specifically to the development of projects in:
• Power (carbon, coal and renewables).
• Transportation (high speed rail, airports, roads, bridges, tunnels, ports and terminals).
• Utilities (electricity, gas, water).
• Energy (oil, gas – including refining, transportation and storage).
• Social infrastructure (hospitals, schools and accommodation).